"...a garden is like life:

something is always doing well, something is struggling, something is being born anew, and something is dying."

Edith Reed

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Welcome March!

So much is happening and I'm so busy with it all that blogging is really taking second place. I put the heating cord in the standing lettuce table outside on the front porch and the lettuce has already popped up. Hope to post a picture soon. First round of peas planted in the garden. Lots going on inside: marigolds, petunias, pansies, all the cole crops are almost ready for the cold frame...snapdragons...and today will do all the peppers and tomatoes. The weather is great this week and I wish I could be outside all the time, alas, I still have to go to work. Okay, that's all I have time for today...except check out this site: Smart Gardener Looks like a great one!

No comments: